Faith Formation at Any Age
God invites us to deepen our relationship with the Christ throughout our entire life. The Church has a clear vision and hopes for each phase and stage of a lifelong journey of faith.
- Young Adults
- Family Faith Inventory (from Strong Catholic Families national initiative)
- Journey to Emmaus curriculum
- Parents of Youth Survey (from Center for Ministry Development)
- Catechist Resources (curated by the Diocese of St Cloud)
Persons with Disabilities
- National Catholic Partnership on Disabilities (NCPD)
- SPRED - Contact Georgette Dionne if interested in implementing this program or providing other accommodations for differing abilities in your local community.
The Office of Lifelong Faith Formation serves the parishes of the Diocese of Portland in the efforts of evangelization and lifelong faith formation. The OLFF staff provides ongoing support and resources for pastors, parish staff, ministry volunteers and parishioners to participate fully in the life and mission of the Church.
Diocesan catechetical plan (August 2021)