There are times when we need supportive, knowledgeable people who can answer our questions with experience, confidence and care.
For over 65 years, Saint Andre Home has offered experience, knowledge, and personal guidance to young mothers, prospective parents, and birthparents. Our staff's extensive education, experience in the field, clinical and legal expertise, and years of case management services make St. Andre Home distinct in our field.
In all of our programs and services, the people at Saint Andre Home work to bring families together. Most importantly, we do this at a time that is filled with emotion, and in some cases, might be described as "crisis".
Saint Andre's was established to assist Maine families by offering:
- Crisis pregnancy and family counseling
- Parenting programs for young mothers or for mothers with children "at risk"
- Domestic & international adoption services
Saint Andre Home is about children and the people who love and care for them. We are a private, non-profit organization designed to meet the needs of Maine women and children. Our clients and residents receive the same top level programs and services regardless of nationality, religion, or ability to pay.
- Our residential care facilities provide a safe, supportive family environment for mother and child while helping her make decisions that lead to healthy parenting skills.
- Outreach counseling provides on site counseling with caring professionals. Our counselors have the experience and knowledge to assist you in making decisions that benefit both you and your child.
- Our adoption programs have helped more than 1,600 women find families that have met their expectations and provided safe and loving homes for their babies.
Telephone: (207) 282-3351 or 1-888-844-9661
Central Office Location: 283 Elm Street, Biddeford, ME 04005